Business Report is South Africa’s most widely read ﬁnancial newspaper. Because it appears in four of the Independent Group’s daily titles (Cape Times, The Star, Pretoria News and The Mercury) and three of its weekend titles, it has an unrivaled national footprint and its readers are drawn from the business communities of all of South Africa’s four major economic hubs – Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria. Its readers range from private investors, entrepreneurs and managers from the shop ﬂoors of the smallest companies, to the executive suites of the largest companies, to top government bureaucrats and cabinet ministers. They read Business Report because they cannot afford not to, if they want to make informed decisions backed up by the latest information and analysis. Go to www.businessreport.co.za.
IOL section feed for Business Report IOL Section Feed from Independent Media (South Africa).
- CPPCC member nurtures apple business in China, leads local farmers out of povertyon Apr 29, 2021 at 5:59 pm
- Court finds no urgency in AYO Technology application against FNBon Apr 29, 2021 at 4:55 pm
- Finance portfolio committee: Call for submissions on the division of Revenue Bill B3-2021 section 76on Apr 29, 2021 at 3:19 pm
- The role of renewable energy for a net-zero carbon economyon Apr 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
- End of an era as trailblazer Brian Gilbertson retires from the Pallinghurst Groupon Apr 29, 2021 at 2:50 pm
- Transport academy calls for women entrepreneurs to step forwardon Apr 29, 2021 at 1:40 pm
- Uber banks on smaller UberGo cars for post-lockdown growthon Apr 29, 2021 at 1:10 pm
- Astral Foods revises its earnings guidance down 35% to 40%on Apr 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- SA start-up Aura expands to Kenyaon Apr 29, 2021 at 12:50 pm