Business Report is South Africa’s most widely read ﬁnancial newspaper. Because it appears in four of the Independent Group’s daily titles (Cape Times, The Star, Pretoria News and The Mercury) and three of its weekend titles, it has an unrivaled national footprint and its readers are drawn from the business communities of all of South Africa’s four major economic hubs – Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria. Its readers range from private investors, entrepreneurs and managers from the shop ﬂoors of the smallest companies, to the executive suites of the largest companies, to top government bureaucrats and cabinet ministers. They read Business Report because they cannot afford not to, if they want to make informed decisions backed up by the latest information and analysis. Go to www.businessreport.co.za.
IOL section feed for Business Report IOL Section Feed from Independent Media (South Africa).
- Cop28 implements fund for climate change losseson December 4, 2023 at 10:53 am
- Is Eskom being honest with the data?on December 4, 2023 at 10:48 am
- The role seeds play in your life is bigger than you thinkon December 4, 2023 at 10:44 am
- Transport operators in South Africa face an uncertain 2024on December 4, 2023 at 9:14 am
- Reprieve as Sibanye-Stillwater limits job losses at Kloof 4 Shafton December 4, 2023 at 7:54 am
- Tiger Brands to increase sales into informal trading marketson December 4, 2023 at 7:34 am
- Quantum Foods faced a battery of challenges in the past yearon December 4, 2023 at 7:30 am
- How employers can end gender-based violence in the workplaceon December 4, 2023 at 5:25 am
- SAA currently in sound financial shape says its interim CEOon December 4, 2023 at 5:25 am