The Independent on Saturday is an English-language South African newspaper, part of Independent News & Media. It was launched in 1998 to replace the Saturday Paper, which was formed in the mid-1990s after the demise of the Saturday editions of the Daily News and the Mercury. The Independent on Saturday circulates primarily in the greater Durban area, but is also distributed to other parts of the KwaZulu-Natal province.
IOL section feed for The Independent On Saturday IOL Section Feed from Independent Media (South Africa).
- Man City on brink of reclaiming throneon Apr 29, 2021 at 12:52 pm
- ’Our tech tools give SA youth more strategies’: Youth lead Earth Day eventon Apr 28, 2021 at 12:54 pm
- PICS: KZN family survive dramatic drive-by shooting in their car in a case of ’mistaken identity’on Apr 28, 2021 at 11:22 am
- Meet Phumzile Mgcina the country’s youngest council speaker who has big political ambitionson Apr 28, 2021 at 10:52 am
- Wage deadlock: public proposals welcome to assist with negotiationson Apr 26, 2021 at 11:51 am
- #UnmuteFreedom: Independent Media unveils its Freedom Day campaignon Apr 25, 2021 at 8:24 am
- Road Accident Fund demands money back from lawyerson Apr 24, 2021 at 2:12 pm
- Speargun miracle man on filmon Apr 24, 2021 at 1:48 pm
- Then & Now: the end of West Streeton Apr 24, 2021 at 12:25 pm