The Eastern Province Herald is a newspaper, founded in 1845 and based in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
HeraldLIVE HeraldLIVE RSS
- Cardboard beds are not meant to stop athletes having sex at the Olympicsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Unathi Nkanjeni) on Jul 20, 2021 at 1:33 pm
Claims that the cardboard beds at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics are “anti-sex” are fake news.
- Armed men demand security contract from owners of looted Umlazi mallby email@example.com (Suthentira Govender) on Jul 20, 2021 at 1:33 pm
In the same week the Philani Valley Mall was looted and vandalised, armed men claiming to belong to a local business forum demanded a contract to protect the property.
- Cap that! Mom and daughter graduate together at UCTon Jul 20, 2021 at 1:28 pm
A promise a Cape Town mother made to her daughters - that she will enrol at university with them - came to fruition in the past week when she attained her first qualification at UCT.
- Pearl Thusi asks Minister Mthethwa to help artists with 'actual support or money'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Deepika Naidoo) on Jul 20, 2021 at 12:53 pm
The minister is known to never miss an opportunity to congratulate artists that shine internationally or send condolences when artists die ...
- MaMkhize denies claims she was in 'cahoots' with Duduzane Zuma and Ngizwe Mchunuby email@example.com (Deepika Naidoo) on Jul 20, 2021 at 12:48 pm
"People who have nothing to do sometimes are problematic," said Shauwn.
- WATCH | Master KG drives around with Akon in a 'slahla' for his latest music videoby firstname.lastname@example.org (Chrizelda Kekana) on Jul 20, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Despite 'Jerusalema' royalties feud back home, Master KG is living his best life overseas at the moment!
- Cold front expected to whip Eastern Cape from Wednesdayby email@example.com (Yolanda Palezweni) on Jul 20, 2021 at 12:34 pm
The SA Weather Service has issued a warning of localised flooding for the Eastern Cape as a cold front pushes into the province.
- Former eThekwini mayor Zandile Gumede did not instigate looting, says lawyerby firstname.lastname@example.org (Amanda Khoza) on Jul 20, 2021 at 12:33 pm
Zandile Gumede has denied having any involvement in the recent destruction and looting in KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng.
- Shamsi pleased with wicket-taking exploitsby email@example.com (Amir Chetty) on Jul 20, 2021 at 12:32 pm
Shamsi took four wickets for 27 runs in his four overs to help SA overcome their Irish hosts by 33 runs at the Malahide Cricket Ground and go 1-0 up in the three-match T20 international series.