The Eastern Province Herald is a newspaper, founded in 1845 and based in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
HeraldLIVE HeraldLIVE RSS
- Hotel group apologises to shaken guest after midnight scare in Cape Townon December 4, 2023 at 3:07 pm
A leading hotel group has apologised to a startled guest who woke as a "strange man" entered her room just before midnight in Cape Town, saying it was a "genuine error".
- Don’t expect cheaper electric cars in South Africa soonon December 4, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Trade and industry minister Ebrahim Patel says EV import duties won't be reduced while Eskom can’t supply enough power.
- Proteas Women can bounce back in Kimberley — Boschon December 4, 2023 at 3:03 pm
Ensuring they are better prepared for their next battle against Bangladesh will be an integral part of the Momentum Proteas’ preparations for the rest of the T20 International series after their opening match defeat on Sunday, all-rounder Anneke Bosch said.
- Caleb Lottering, Kylie Smith crowned Atlantic Aces Athletes of the Yearon December 4, 2023 at 3:02 pm
Caleb Lottering and Kylie Smith were crowned Athletes of the Year at the Atlantic Aces Athletics Club’s awards function at the weekend.
- Hit murder accused to remain behind bars pending bail appeal decisionon December 4, 2023 at 3:01 pm
A Gqeberha woman accused of the hit murder of doctor Bantu Noqekwa will remain behind bars until 2024 pending the outcome of her appeal against the decision to deny her bail.
- Sheriff fails to attach ANC assetsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Sisanda Mbolekwa) on December 4, 2023 at 3:00 pm
The sheriff of the court made its way to the ANC's headquarters in Johannesburg on Monday with the intention to seize assets worth more than R102m from the ruling party.
- WATCH | Bhekisisa: 'SA can’t give up on the anti-HIV jab, no matter the cost'on December 4, 2023 at 2:59 pm
In this 'Health Beat' episode, Mia Malan asks the health department if it will buy anti-HIV medications for state patients and talks to an expert about how well they work.
- Tributes for former EP and Warriors player Darryl Willemseon December 4, 2023 at 2:47 pm
The cricketing fraternity reacted with shock and sadness after news that former Eastern Province and Warriors all-rounder Darryl Willemse, 44, had passed away at the weekend, after suffering a stroke.
- EP set to pull clubs out of troubled Super 14by email@example.com (George Byron) on December 4, 2023 at 10:56 am
Eastern Cape rugby will be turned upside down if the EP Rugby Union carry out a landscape-changing threat to withdraw its top clubs from the troubled cross-border EC Super 14 tournament if they don’t receive money owed to them by organisers.