The Cape Times is an English-language morning newspaper owned by Independent News & Media SA and published in Cape Town, South Africa. As of 2012 the newspaper had a daily readership of 261 000 and a circulation of 34 523. By the fourth quarter of 2014, circulation had declined to 31 930.
IOL section feed for Cape Times IOL Section Feed from Independent Media (South Africa).
- Civil unrest death toll in KZN, Gauteng rises to 276on Jul 21, 2021 at 5:23 pm
- Restoring law and order needs to be as frictionless as possibleon Jul 21, 2021 at 2:53 pm
- Biovac has become the first company in Africa to produce an mRNA-based vaccineon Jul 21, 2021 at 2:13 pm
- Jacob Zuma applies for permission to attend brother’s funeral at Nkandlaon Jul 21, 2021 at 2:11 pm
- Lamola says NPA to prosecute those involved in lootingon Jul 21, 2021 at 1:14 pm
- Delay in daily return of learners ‘can’t be helped - unionson Jul 21, 2021 at 1:12 pm
- UCT admissions for its online high school launchedon Jul 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- Footage of suspects can be obtained from looted ATMs - Sabricon Jul 21, 2021 at 12:40 pm
- Buthelezi hits back at Prince Thokozani, says King Misuzulu is an educated man of his ownon Jul 21, 2021 at 11:17 am