The Cape Times is an English-language morning newspaper owned by Independent News & Media SA and published in Cape Town, South Africa. As of 2012 the newspaper had a daily readership of 261 000 and a circulation of 34 523. By the fourth quarter of 2014, circulation had declined to 31 930.
IOL section feed for Cape Times IOL Section Feed from Independent Media (South Africa).
- Jermaine Craig, former Argus editor and 2010 World Cup media manager, has diedon December 4, 2023 at 3:08 pm
- City urges public to celebrate responsibly this festive season to prevent injuryon December 4, 2023 at 2:05 pm
- ‘Charming psychopath’ Kyle Ruiters jailed for lifeon December 4, 2023 at 1:15 pm
- Free State cop arrested for alleged rapeon December 4, 2023 at 12:18 pm
- Call to aid the blind to enter workforceon December 4, 2023 at 10:46 am
- Legal fraternity rolls up sleeves to help ailing Master’s Officeon December 4, 2023 at 10:21 am
- No exam question papers leaked this year – Motshekgaon December 4, 2023 at 9:25 am
- Mammoth task awaits electricity ministeron December 4, 2023 at 8:17 am
- City liable to pay damages after woman falls into uncovered manholeon December 4, 2023 at 7:26 am