The Cape Times is an English-language morning newspaper owned by Independent News & Media SA and published in Cape Town, South Africa. As of 2012 the newspaper had a daily readership of 261 000 and a circulation of 34 523. By the fourth quarter of 2014, circulation had declined to 31 930.
IOL section feed for Cape Times IOL Section Feed from Independent Media (South Africa).
- Manhunt for suspects after siblings killed in yet another Khayelitsha shootingon May 23, 2022 at 5:22 pm
- ‘Covered in blood’: raped CPUT student, 18, speaks out after ordealon May 23, 2022 at 2:27 pm
- Paarl’s towering Taal monument could be set to be renamedon May 23, 2022 at 2:26 pm
- Trollip ‘thrilled’ to contest Nelson Mandela Bay ward for ActionSAon May 23, 2022 at 2:12 pm
- MyCiTi service will now also be offering more frequent buses on busy routeson May 23, 2022 at 1:52 pm
- Acute malnutrition robbing children of their full potentialon May 23, 2022 at 1:06 pm
- Two Metro officers injured at Nyanga taxi rank after group turns on themon May 23, 2022 at 12:45 pm
- SunSquare Cape Town City Bowl - a city hotel for the new generationon May 23, 2022 at 12:41 pm
- Bellville Clock Tower ticks again after more than 25 yearson May 23, 2022 at 12:16 pm