The Cape Times is an English-language morning newspaper owned by Independent News & Media SA and published in Cape Town, South Africa. As of 2012 the newspaper had a daily readership of 261 000 and a circulation of 34 523. By the fourth quarter of 2014, circulation had declined to 31 930.
IOL section feed for Cape Times IOL Section Feed from Independent Media (South Africa).
- ’Hunk’ jailed for swindling more than R1m from three womenon Apr 30, 2021 at 2:04 pm
- Two arrested over murder of metro police officeron Apr 30, 2021 at 1:54 pm
- ’Shock and distress’ as Regent of the Zulu Nation Queen Mantfombi dies at age 65on Apr 30, 2021 at 1:25 pm
- Cele hails breakthrough in top cop’s murder case after Nafiz Modack, three others arrestedon Apr 30, 2021 at 11:42 am
- River Club staff given a week’s noticeon Apr 30, 2021 at 11:18 am
- Didiza pays tribute to late Regent of the Zulu Nation Queen Mantfombion Apr 30, 2021 at 11:07 am
- Plea for assistance to restore historical structures at the Oude Molen Eco Villageon Apr 30, 2021 at 11:01 am
- Global calls for US to end blockade of Cubaon Apr 30, 2021 at 10:40 am
- Dr Lubisi announced as new chairperson of Moraron Apr 30, 2021 at 10:24 am