Daily Dispatch is a newspaper in East London, South Africa. DispatchLIVE is the award-winning website of the Daily Dispatch.
DispatchLIVE DispatchLIVE RSS
- Hit murder accused to remain behind bars pending bail appeal decisionon December 4, 2023 at 3:28 pm
A Gqeberha woman accused of the hit murder of doctor Bantu Noqekwa will remain behind bars until 2024 pending the outcome of her appeal against the decision to deny her bail.
- Proteas Women can bounce back in Kimberley — Boschon December 4, 2023 at 3:28 pm
Ensuring they are better prepared for their next battle against Bangladesh will be an integral part of the Momentum Proteas’ preparations for the rest of the T20 International series after their opening match defeat on Sunday, all-rounder Anneke Bosch said.
- Tobacco Bill will be disastrous for township taverners: Gauteng liquor traderson December 4, 2023 at 3:20 pm
The Tobacco Bill is unworkable in the township economy and will cause great harm to small businesses, the Gauteng Liquor Traders Association said on Monday.
- Don’t expect cheaper electric cars in South Africa soonon December 4, 2023 at 3:20 pm
Trade and industry minister Ebrahim Patel says EV import duties won't be reduced while Eskom can’t supply enough power.
- WATCH | Bhekisisa: 'SA can’t give up on the anti-HIV jab, no matter the cost'on December 4, 2023 at 2:32 pm
In this 'Health Beat' episode, Mia Malan asks the health department if it will buy anti-HIV medications for state patients and talks to an expert about how well they work.
- Constitutional Court dismisses challenge to electoral law’s 200-seat splitby firstname.lastname@example.org (Andisiwe Makinana) on December 4, 2023 at 2:19 pm
South Africa's apex court has ruled that the 200/200 split in the Electoral Amendment Act passes constitutional muster.
- Essentials for staying fresh and fabulous this summeron December 4, 2023 at 1:42 pm
Up your skincare and beauty regimen this summer so you don't get left behind
- Renowned sports journo and 2010 comms head Jermaine Craig dieson December 4, 2023 at 1:42 pm
Respected sports journalist and former 2010 Fifa World Cup bid and local organising committee (LOC) communications head Jermaine Craig has died.
- ‘They have to meet their maker to liberate society’: Malema on hitmen syndicate behind KZN killingson December 4, 2023 at 12:38 pm
EFF leader Julius Malema believes the government has not done enough to clamp down on violent killings carried out by a growing syndicate of hitmen in KwaZulu-Natal.