Daily Dispatch is a newspaper in East London, South Africa. DispatchLIVE is the award-winning website of the Daily Dispatch.
DispatchLIVE DispatchLIVE RSS
- Triathlete star Henri Schoeman unsure of form after injuryby email@example.com (David Isaacson) on Jul 25, 2021 at 12:22 pm
Triathlete Henri Schoeman is cautioning about expectations for his race at the Tokyo Olympic Games on Monday‚ saying he’s unsure if his body will withstand the rigours of competition after struggling with injuries for three weeks.
- Tatjana Schoenmaker breaks Olympic record in heatsby firstname.lastname@example.org (David Isaacson) on Jul 25, 2021 at 12:21 pm
Tatjana Schoenmaker set an Olympic record in the 100m breaststroke heats in Tokyo on Sunday, taking pole position ahead of Monday’s semifinals.
- Bok coach Nienaber after defeat to the British & Irish Lions: ‘We have to salvage this’by DelCarmeL@sundaytimes.co.za (Liam Del Carme) on Jul 25, 2021 at 12:16 pm
The Springboks have built much of their preparation for this series against the British & Irish Lions by looking in the rear view mirror.
- Boucher says he will respond to racism allegations made against him by Adamsby email@example.com (Mahlatse Mphahlele) on Jul 25, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Proteas coach Mark Boucher says he will respond to the allegations of racism and discrimination that were made against him and other former national team players by erstwhile spinner Paul Adams.
- UK minister apologises for urging people not to ‘cower from’ Covid-19on Jul 25, 2021 at 12:11 pm
British health minister Sajid Javid apologised for and deleted a tweet urging people to take a Covid-19 vaccine and not to “cower” from the virus, saying on Sunday he had made “a poor choice of word”.
- SA have themselves to blame after dispiriting loss to Franceby firstname.lastname@example.org (Mninawa Ntloko) on Jul 25, 2021 at 12:08 pm
The SA under-23 side have themselves to blame after they were beaten by France in a seven-goal thriller they should have wrapped up comfortably at the Tokyo Olympic Games match on Sunday.
- Four injured as Joburg mall roof collapseson Jul 25, 2021 at 12:06 pm
One person was seriously injured when a section of the Cradlestone Mall roof collapsed on Sunday.
- ‘It was carefully planned and orchestrated’: experts on violent unrestby email@example.com (Graeme Hosken) on Jul 25, 2021 at 9:11 am
It started with attacks on strategically located cellphone towers last week Saturday, before those behind the seven days of deadly violence mobilised supporters hours later to carry out assaults on the N3 and Durban harbour.
- Proteas complete T20 series whitewash over Irelandby firstname.lastname@example.org (Mahlatse Mphahlele) on Jul 25, 2021 at 9:08 am
SA completed a 3-0 T20 series whitewash over Ireland after they thrashed the minnows by 49 runs in the third and final match played in Belfast on Saturday.