Daily Dispatch is a newspaper in East London, South Africa. DispatchLIVE is the award-winning website of the Daily Dispatch.
DispatchLIVE DispatchLIVE RSS
- Another day of few infections, as NICD reports 169 new Covid-19 cases in SAon Nov 2, 2021 at 9:20 pm
There were 18 Covid-19 related deaths reported in the past day, taking the total number of fatalities to 89,197 to date.
- ‘KG’ player of the match as SA boost semi-final chances with crushing win over Bangladeshby MalepaT@arena.africa (Tiisetso Malepa) on Nov 2, 2021 at 9:09 pm
The Proteas consolidated a top two position in Group 1 and enhanced their chances of advancing to the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup after they steamrolled a hapless Bangladesh to win by six wickets with 39 balls remaining in Abu Dhabi on Tuesday.
- SA’s Willemse given rare start for Wales teston Nov 2, 2021 at 9:08 pm
SA fullback Damian Willemse has been handed a rare start as one of four changes to the match day squad for the autumn international series match against Wales in Cardiff on Saturday.
- LISTEN | ActionSA leader Herman Mashaba excited by his party’s performance, but unenthralled by the IECon Nov 2, 2021 at 9:07 pm
ActionSA leader Herman Mashaba believes his new political party is doing well in its first electoral race.
- You will not get load-shed if you live in an area with an IEC results centreby Mawande@sundaytimes.co.za (Mawande AmaShabalala) on Nov 2, 2021 at 8:39 pm
The IEC has reached an agreement with Eskom to hold back on load-shedding in areas where election results centres are situated.
- Cyril Ramaphosa secures 'historic' COP26 green finance dealby firstname.lastname@example.org (Iavan Pijoos) on Nov 2, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Ramaphosa welcomed the partnership saying climate change is an existential challenge that confronts us all, and SA is committed to playing its part in reducing global emissions.
- Eswatini to start process of establishing national dialogue forum, says Ramaphosaby email@example.com (Amanda Khoza) on Nov 2, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Sadc chair President Cyril Ramaphosa has announced that the Kingdom of Eswatini will embark on a process that will work towards the establishment of a national dialogue forum.
- Pirates launch spirited late fightback to beat Sekhukhuneby firstname.lastname@example.org (Mahlatse Mphahlele) on Nov 2, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Orlando Pirates came back from a goal down in the late stages to register their first league win in five matches when they beat stubborn Sekhukhune United 2-1 in a league match at Orlando Stadium on Tuesday.
- Kaizer Chiefs felled by on-form Stellenbosch as Soweto derby loomson Nov 2, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Kaizer Chiefs were muscled out of their DStv Premiership fixture against rugged, on-form Stellenbosch FC, capitulating to a 1-0 defeat at FNB Stadium on Tuesday afternoon.