The Citizen brings you breaking news, current affairs, celebrity and entertainment news, as well as sport news throughout the day.
The Citizen More News Your Way
- Kevin Hart trying to say Mpho will make your Fridayby Lerato Maimela on Apr 30, 2021 at 9:55 am
'Don't nobody call me Kevin Hart while I'm out here in South Africa. My name is Mpho Hart.'
- Watch: Snowy mountain peaks mean an icy weekend lies aheadby Siyanda Ndlovu on Apr 30, 2021 at 9:22 am
Weather service advises of disruptive rain over the central and eastern parts of KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape as well as snow in the Drakensberg.
- Are you still with Jacob Zuma? RHOD’s LaConco dodges answeringby Sandisiwe Mbhele on Apr 30, 2021 at 8:49 am
Nonkanyiso Conco faced many questions about her relationship status with the former president.
- WATCH: ‘Duduzane don’t deny you used your parents connections to get ahead’by Sandisiwe Mbhele on Apr 30, 2021 at 8:44 am
Ayanda Thabethe says isn't necessarily a bad thing for rich kids to use their parent's connections to get ahead.
- Mahumapelo, Lenkopane appeal ANC membership suspensionby Siyanda Ndlovu on Apr 30, 2021 at 8:39 am
'You have formally lodged your appeal against the decision in terms of rule 25.36 of the constitution, your membership remains intact.'
- SA’s school for side chicks (and guys) open for applicationsby Tracy Lee Stark on Apr 30, 2021 at 8:27 am
We get to meet Pinky_Smalest, the principal of the school for side chicks and all about sexual health and relationships.
- Pirates coach Zinnbauer congratulates Enyimba for reaching Confed Cup quartersby Khaya Ndubane on Apr 30, 2021 at 8:13 am
The Aba Warriors made it into the last eight after beating Zinnbauer's team 1-0 courtesy of a stoppage time goal by Cyril Olisema.
- Silver Salmon swims up the coast after Nursery preyby Thembinkosi Sekgaphane on Apr 30, 2021 at 8:05 am
Perhaps Cape Town’s trainers can’t find the name Gqeberha on their old GPS gadgets.
- Coka brothers’ accused killer farmers granted bailby Earl Coetzee on Apr 30, 2021 at 8:01 am
The five men were granted bail on Friday morning, after the court agreed it would be in the interests of justice for them to be released.