- News24 | FACT CHECK | Here's what we know about rand rigging and the bankson December 4, 2023 at 9:39 am
The longstanding investigation into the manipulation of the rand is back in the headlines.
- News24 | No Bavuma for ODIs as Cricket SA names Proteas squads for India serieson December 4, 2023 at 9:34 am
Cricket South Africa on Monday named the Proteas' squads for the all-format inbound tour against India from 10 December - 7 January.
- News24 | Hawks arrest man in connection with kidnapping in Strand, Cape Townon December 4, 2023 at 9:26 am
Police have arrested a 35-year-old man in connection with the kidnapping of a 20-year-old man in Strand, Cape Town, roughly eight months ago.
- News24 | Cash flush Capital Appreciation maintains dividend despite tough economyon December 4, 2023 at 9:07 am
The payments and software group said it will use its R486.3 million war chest to fund organic growth, potentially buy back shares in the open market and new acquisition opportunities.
- News24 | Blitzboks prepared to 'cover each other's backs' to secure Dubai winon December 4, 2023 at 8:53 am
After a dismal run of form last season, the Blitzboks bounced back in style on Sunday as they won the opening round of the HSBC SVNS series for 2023/24 by overcoming Argentina 12-7 in Dubai.
- News24 | Plumtree looks to Challenge Cup for solace as Sharks plumb new URC depthson December 4, 2023 at 8:36 am
Sharks coach John Plumtree is looking to the Challenge Cup for some solace after an extremely underwhelming United Rugby Championship opening stanza that was capped by a 44-10 loss to the Bulls at Loftus on Saturday.
- News24 | 'I haven't seen any change. I don't even see the need to vote': Mandela legacy tainted by SA's woeson December 4, 2023 at 8:07 am
Soweto's Vilakazi Street is packed each day with tourists and hawkers, outside the home of late struggle stalwart and former president Nelson Mandela, which has been meticulously kept even as his legacy has become run down in the decade since his death.
- News24 | Comair vs Boeing: SA company raises 'unclean hands' defenceon December 4, 2023 at 5:49 am
Comair and Boeing have both made claims for damages against the other in an ongoing US court case linked to Comair's decision to terminate a multimillion-rand order for eight 737 MAX aircraft.
- News24 | Crime on Table Mountain could hurt tourism, authorities sayon December 4, 2023 at 5:47 am
Crime in the Table Mountain National Park has the potential to severely hurt Cape Town's tourist sector, local authorities say.