- News24.com | 5 men charged with murder of Coka brothers released on R10 000 bail eachon Apr 30, 2021 at 12:21 pm
The five men charged with the murder of the Coka brothers have been granted bail in the Piet Retief Magistrate's Court.
- News24.com | Yorkshire terrier survives op after swallowing razor-sharp fish hookon Apr 30, 2021 at 12:18 pm
An adorable little Yorkshire Terrier named Teddy from Marina da Gama in Cape Town is very lucky to be alive after swallowing a razor-sharp fish hook.
- Businessinsider.co.za | People in India are being cremated in parking lots - families have to take tickets and waiton Apr 30, 2021 at 12:09 pm
India is buckling under a devastating Covid-19 surge. Some 370,000 people tested positive on Thursday alone, and thousands are dying every day.
- News24.com | Sports minister withdraws Government Gazette stripping Cricket SA of status, fundingon Apr 30, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Sports, Arts, and Culture minister Nathi Mthethwa has officially rescinded the government gazette notice that stated his intent to intervene in Cricket South Africa's affairs.
- News24.com | Former Fort Hare professor appears in court after a month on the run from policeon Apr 30, 2021 at 11:55 am
Former University of Fort Hare Professor Edwin Ijeoma has made his first appearance in the Zwelitsha Magistrate's Court.
- News24.com | All Blacks No 9 heaps praise on De Klerk, Pienaar: 'Old Super Rugby format was better'on Apr 30, 2021 at 10:09 am
All Blacks and Highlanders scrumhalf Aaron Smith says he misses the South African teams' involvement in Super Rugby.
- News24.com | President Cyril Ramaphosa, ANC express grief at Queen Shiyiwe Mantfombi Dlamini Zulu's deathon Apr 30, 2021 at 9:43 am
President Cyril Ramaphosa has offered his condolences to the royal family after the death of regent of the Zulu nation, Queen Shiyiwe Mantfombi Dlamini Zulu.
- News24.com | Cold, wet weather hits Gauteng amid cold snap in large parts of South Africaon Apr 30, 2021 at 8:47 am
Motorists have been urged to drive carefully in the wet and cold conditions brought on by a cold snap across the interior of the country.
- News24.com | Covid-19: Sahpra approves vaccine use for high-risk pregnant womenon Apr 30, 2021 at 8:01 am
The SA Health Products Regulatory Authority has issued a statement to say that high-risk pregnant women can receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.