- News24.com | #UnrestSA: Former radio DJ Ngizwe Mchunu to appear in court on Wednesdayon Jul 20, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Ngizwe Mchunu, one of the alleged "instigators" of the unrest, was seen leaving KZN police headquarters in handcuffs on Monday.
- News24.com | #UnrestSA: Ministers Cele and Dlodlo at odds over intelligence reporton Jul 20, 2021 at 8:46 pm
State Security Minister Ayanda Dlodlo and Police Minister Bheki Cele are at odds about whether the police were provided with intelligence reports about the unrest that rocked KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng last week.
- News24.com | Kinnear killing: Zane Kilian changes lawyers as case drags on ... and onon Jul 20, 2021 at 8:41 pm
The bail application of Zane Kilian, Nafiz Modack and others, accused of being part of a massive extortion ring, stalled, yet again, at the Blue Downs Regional Court on Tuesday.
- News24.com | Moseneke recommends the October local government elections be postponedon Jul 20, 2021 at 8:21 pm
Former deputy chief justice, Dikgang Moseneke, chaired the IEC's investigation into whether free and fair local government elections could be held during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- News24.com | Ramaphosa kicks off meeting to plot SA's economic recovery following devastating unreston Jul 20, 2021 at 8:05 pm
KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng account for 50% of South Africa’s GDP, and are home to 45% of the population.
- News24.com | #UnrestSA: Ntshavheni says the jobs of 150 000 people are at riskon Jul 20, 2021 at 7:50 pm
In KwaZulu-Natal, 161 malls were damaged, along with 11 warehouses, eight factories and 161 liquor outlets. Approximately 3 000 stores were looted and stock lost amounted to R1.5 billion.
- News24.com | Life Esidimeni: Gauteng officials were under political pressure to move patients, inquest hearson Jul 20, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Before the decision to move patients from Life Esidimeni, the Gauteng health department never complained about the quality of care they received from the group.
- News24.com | Andile Lungisa charged for allegedly breaking lockdown regulationson Jul 20, 2021 at 6:58 pm
Former ANC Youth League deputy president Andile Lungisa has been charged for allegedly contravening Level 4 Disaster Management Act regulations relating to gatherings.
- News24.com | 'A wake up call': Neighbouring countries felt shockwave of SA's unreston Jul 20, 2021 at 6:28 pm
Namibia concerned over food and medical supplies, reassess its dependence on South African exports.