- News24.com | 'Versatile' Boks have options at wing, says assistant coach Davidson Nov 1, 2021 at 2:25 pm
The Springboks are likely to be without wing Sbu Nkosi for Saturday's end of year Test against Wales.
- News24.com | News24 analysis: 14% of registered voters turned up to vote by noon - and this figure is lowon Nov 1, 2021 at 2:25 pm
The Electoral Commission's announcement that 3.5 million South Africans had cast their ballots by noon on election day is indicative of low voter turn out. This is according to News24 elections analyst Dawie Scholtz.
- News24.com | Elections 2021: Voting off to slow start in parts of Limpopo, but queues picking upon Nov 1, 2021 at 2:20 pm
After a relatively slow start, voting picked up in parts of Limpopo as the morning progressed, with leaders of various political parties embarking on last minute attempts to woo voters.
- News24.com | Game-changing News24 Elections Forecaster set to provide voters with most accurate outcome projectionson Nov 1, 2021 at 2:16 pm
News24 will introduce a "game-changing" Elections Forecaster on Monday which will enable readers and voters to access the most up-to-date, mathematically accurate, and methodologically sound results forecasts available in South Africa.
- News24.com | Elections 2021: 'Why must I vote when I live in the dark?' - disgruntled Soweto residents refuse to voteon Nov 1, 2021 at 2:09 pm
As South Africans head to the polls in their numbers to cast their votes in the municipal elections, several disgruntled Soweto residents have refused to vote and some have decided to hold a service delivery protest instead.
- News24.com | Elections 2021: Journalist covering vote released after arrest in Sowetoon Nov 1, 2021 at 2:01 pm
A Newzroom Afrika journalist has been arrested while covering the municipal elections in Soweto.
- News24.com | Wet start to election day for Western Cape as IEC checks on high risk voting stationson Nov 1, 2021 at 1:50 pm
Rain and wind had the Disaster Management Centre checking tent rope anchors at some voting stations in the Cape metro.
- Businessinsider.co.za | American Airlines cancelled nearly 2,000 flights due to a shortage of staff and bad weatheron Nov 1, 2021 at 1:36 pm
American Airlines said it cancelled 1,058 flights on Sunday - more than 20% of the carrier's scheduled flights for that day.
- News24.com | Another explosion rocks Denel ammunition plant, no injuries reportedon Nov 1, 2021 at 1:33 pm
An explosion has been reported at the Denel plant - the same plant where eight people died in an explosion in 2018.